Ski Telemark’s 35th Annual Warm Up Day
December 1st @ Mount St. Louis Moonstone
Warm Up Day 2018 Poster
Photos are available in the gallery
Thank you for helping celebrate our
35th Annual Warm-Up Day!
- Full day of clinics conducted by our team of CANSI Instructors.
- Registration: $95, includes:
- lift ticket,
- full day of clinics,
- apres dinner featuring the new movie “The Telemark Tale“
- & much more!
- Registration in advance, download form , payment by electronic transfer or morning of event 8:00-9:15 am by cash or cheque.
- Equipment rentals are available in all sizes, by advance registration only,
- call Ski Telemark office @ 905-797-1074 or email@example.com
** UPDATE ** October 9, 2018 — Only 2 spots left…. If you would like to join us, please book directly with Karen Nasmith of SKI CAN (519-780-6609, firstname.lastname@example.org)
We have just finalized agreement with SKICAN for 2019 Silver Star Tour from March 16-23, and are pleased to release these Tour Arrangements/Rates/Registration Details below for your consideration or Click here to download the information: SKICANSSRESORTHOLIDAYTOUR16MAR19:
TOUR Inclusive of:
- Round Trip Direct Airfare with Air Canada – Toronto-Kelowna Return
- Round Trip Motorcoach/Van transfer Kelowna Airport to Silver Star Resort Return
- 7 Nights Accommodation as per arrangements below
- 7 Day Lift Pass Valid at Silver Star
- 7 Day Services of Ski Telemark Guide
- All Taxes.
RATES per person in CAD.
- $ 2210.00 Per Person – Snowbird Lodge, 2 Bedroom/2Bathroom Executive Room, based on Quad Occupancy, Triple Occupancy Add $ 215.00
- $ 2585.00 Per Person – Snowbird Lodge, 1 Bedroom/1 Bathroom Executive Room, based on Double Occupancy
- $ 1990.00 Per Person – Chilcoot Lodge, Deluxe Hotel Room – 2 Queens, based on Double Occupancy
- Senior 65+ Lift – Deduct $ 65.00
- Adult 5 Day Cross Country Pass Only – Deduct $ 275.00
- Senior 5 Day Cross Country Pass Only – Deduct $ 295.00
- Non-Skier – Deduct $ 375.00
SNOWBIRD LODGE also features: Dining area, kitchen, fridge, living area with one sleeper sofa and fireplace plus private outdoor hot tub, balcony and private laundry facilities.
CHILCOOT LODGE also features Mini-fridge, 2 roof top hot tubs.
AIR TRANSPORTATION: AIR CANADA flights from Toronto to Kelowna return, these flight arrangements and departure times are currently blocked for our group(capacity max. 12):
- FLIGHT AC 1693 Sat. March 16 DEPT. . Toronto 9:45 am., ARRIVE KELOWNA 11:35 am.
- FLIGHT AC 1694 Sat. March 23 DEPT. KELOWNA 12:25 pm., ARRIVE TORONTO 7:30 pm.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT TERMS:
- To register please contact: SKICAN REP: Karen Nasmith of SKI CAN (519-780-6609, email@example.com) and c.c. Holly, firstname.lastname@example.org
- $ 500.00 Non-Refundable Deposit per person will be required
by Wed. August 15th (extended to August 31st!) to hold these reservations.
- Upon booking SKICAN will advise Cancellation Terms and Travel Insurance Options
- FINAL PAYMENT (Remaining Balance): Due Wed. January 30, 2019
Our thoughts go out to the Huter family as we remember Mount St. Louis Moonstone founder Josl Huter, who passed away December 14, 2017.
(Photo: Yosl Huter yodeling for Holly and everyone attending the 2008-9 Ski Telemark Warm-Up Day at MSLM)
Ski Telemark Heading West with SkiCan
Come join us for your 1st Mountain Free-heel Experience!
March 17-24th, 2018
Contact Ms. Grace Mustard, SKICAN,
OR Ms. Holly Blefgen, Ski Telemark Ltd.,
Get your Gear Ready!!!
Download pdf poster for more info:
Ski Telemark -Silverstar – March 17 2018
Ski Telemark’s 34th Warm Up Day
Download the Poster
Download the Registration Form
Saturday, December 2nd
@ Mt. St. Louis Moonstone!
See you there!
(December 9th is the back up date)