Ski Telemark’s 35th annual Warm Up Day
December 1st @ Mount St. Louis Moonstone
Warm Up Day 2018 Poster
Come Celebrate Ski Telemark’s
35th Annual Warm-Up Day!
Back-up St Warm-up Day – Saturday December 8
- Full day of clinics conducted by our team of CANSI Instructors.
- Registration: $95, includes lift ticket, full day of clinics, apres dinner & much more!
- Registration in advance, download form , payment by electronic transfer or morning of event 8:00-9:15 am by cash or cheque.
- Equipment rentals are available in all sizes, by advance registration only,
- call Ski Telemark office @ 905-797-1074 or firstname.lastname@example.org
** UPDATE ** October 9, 2018 — Only 2 spots left…. If you would like to join us, please book directly with Karen Nasmith of SKI CAN (519-780-6609, email@example.com)
We have just finalized agreement with SKICAN for 2019 Silver Star Tour from March 16-23, and are pleased to release these Tour Arrangements/Rates/Registration Details below for your consideration or Click here to download the information: SKICANSSRESORTHOLIDAYTOUR16MAR19:
TOUR Inclusive of:
- Round Trip Direct Airfare with Air Canada – Toronto-Kelowna Return
- Round Trip Motorcoach/Van transfer Kelowna Airport to Silver Star Resort Return
- 7 Nights Accommodation as per arrangements below
- 7 Day Lift Pass Valid at Silver Star
- 7 Day Services of Ski Telemark Guide
- All Taxes.
RATES per person in CAD.
- $ 2210.00 Per Person – Snowbird Lodge, 2 Bedroom/2Bathroom Executive Room, based on Quad Occupancy, Triple Occupancy Add $ 215.00
- $ 2585.00 Per Person – Snowbird Lodge, 1 Bedroom/1 Bathroom Executive Room, based on Double Occupancy
- $ 1990.00 Per Person – Chilcoot Lodge, Deluxe Hotel Room – 2 Queens, based on Double Occupancy
- Senior 65+ Lift – Deduct $ 65.00
- Adult 5 Day Cross Country Pass Only – Deduct $ 275.00
- Senior 5 Day Cross Country Pass Only – Deduct $ 295.00
- Non-Skier – Deduct $ 375.00
SNOWBIRD LODGE also features: Dining area, kitchen, fridge, living area with one sleeper sofa and fireplace plus private outdoor hot tub, balcony and private laundry facilities.
CHILCOOT LODGE also features Mini-fridge, 2 roof top hot tubs.
AIR TRANSPORTATION: AIR CANADA flights from Toronto to Kelowna return, these flight arrangements and departure times are currently blocked for our group(capacity max. 12):
- FLIGHT AC 1693 Sat. March 16 DEPT. . Toronto 9:45 am., ARRIVE KELOWNA 11:35 am.
- FLIGHT AC 1694 Sat. March 23 DEPT. KELOWNA 12:25 pm., ARRIVE TORONTO 7:30 pm.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT TERMS:
- To register please contact: SKICAN REP: Karen Nasmith of SKI CAN (519-780-6609, firstname.lastname@example.org) and c.c. Holly, email@example.com
- $ 500.00 Non-Refundable Deposit per person will be required
by Wed. August 15th (extended to August 31st!) to hold these reservations.
- Upon booking SKICAN will advise Cancellation Terms and Travel Insurance Options
- FINAL PAYMENT (Remaining Balance): Due Wed. January 30, 2019
Our thoughts go out to the Huter family as we remember Mount St. Louis Moonstone founder Josl Huter, who passed away December 14, 2017.
(Photo: Yosl Huter yodeling for Holly and everyone attending the 2008-9 Ski Telemark Warm-Up Day at MSLM)
Ski Telemark Heading West with SkiCan
Come join us for your 1st Mountain Free-heel Experience!
March 17-24th, 2018
Contact Ms. Grace Mustard, SKICAN,
OR Ms. Holly Blefgen, Ski Telemark Ltd.,
Get your Gear Ready!!!
Download pdf poster for more info:
Ski Telemark -Silverstar – March 17 2018
Ski Telemark’s 34th Warm Up Day
Download the Poster
Download the Registration Form
Saturday, December 2nd
@ Mt. St. Louis Moonstone!
See you there!
(December 9th is the back up date)
Over 30 telemark skiers, joined us on December 10th at our 33rd Ski Telemark Warm Up Day at Mt. St. Louis/Moonstone! Although they promised 2 runs open we were treated to fresh snow and 8 runs with 4 lifts followed by a presentation from Gord Baker and Breaking New Trails in the Muskokas and dinner.
Please join us at our end of season gathering…. TBA
- MEC Snowfest Toronto – Nov 5th
- Sojourn ‘Breaking New Trails’ – Nov 24th
- MEC Snowfest Barrie – Nov 26th
For December 2016:
- CANSI Refresher/Course Conductors – Sun. Dec. 11th @ Mt. St. Louis/Moonstone Resort
We are preparing for another great Telemark Season. The 2016-17 schedule should be posted in late October! See you in December!
Read more about Steve & Holly in Squire John’s Soul Stories
Ski Telemark conducts 1 hour lessons with rentals in Toronto and at a variety of Ski Clubs in Southern Ontario for all skill levels: novice to advanced, children to adults.
Clinics are available in three formats:
Please see our Calendar for locations and dates (Dec. to Mar.)
(We will update weekend cancellations due to snow conditions on Facebook and the website usually by Wednesday evening.)
Brochures: City Ski, Weekends and Workshops
Ski Telemark and Telemark Ski Ontario are celebrating World Telemark Day at Caledon Ski Club on Sunday, March 1st.
Telemark Skier Magazine has created this day “for telemark skiers to get together and go telemark skiing. Wherever you might be around the world let’s gather at our local hills and drop a knee together! ”
Post your photos to our Facebook, Instagram or twitter account on March 1st, 2015 using the hashtag #WorldTelemarkDay
The warmup day photos are now available on Brian Backland’s web site and on his Facebook page. Unwatermarked photos are only available from the web site. (Warm Up Day group photo courtesy of Brian Backland Photography)