Ski Telemark periodically sells older equipment and will sometimes advertise personal equipment for sale by Ski Telemark instructors and clients. (Please replace the “at” with “@”)
2018-11-24 – From Elizabeth Nicholson: skier.elizabeth”at”gmail.com
1 pair of Rossignol Temptations 88’s, flat mount, no bindings, length 162. Used for 12 days, part of 1 season. Bases and edges are immaculate. Was drilled for 75mm binding, holes are filled.
The skis need a lady looking to cruise on blue runs. Easy to turn, versatile, very fun.
Asking $200 (new about $600)
2018-12-31 – From Blair Ferguson: blair.ferguson”at”sympatico.ca
- Rossignol tele skis, 156cm, Hip Chick, Rottefella Cobra bindings, $175/OBO
- Scarpa T2 Eco telemark boots – Size 26.5 – Everything works great – $120.00
- Crispi AT telemark boot – Size 26.5 – In excellent shape! – $125.00
- K2 Ski Scabi Devil Tele 9 skis – 172 cm – $75.00
- Garmont Ladies ‘Venus’ telemark boots
- Size 23.0
- three buckles with lace up inner liner
- Excellent condition
posted Feb 1, 2017
- Scarpa TM T4 – Sizes available 2 X 27, 1 X 24, 1 X 25, 1 X 28, 1 X 30 Selling at $ 249.99
- Great little boot for backcountry!
- Sojourn still has in-house stock for sale and willing to custom order any boot type and size for clients!!! Please contact Cheri or Mitch!!!
Sojourn, A Seasonal Experience Inc.
31 Commerce Park Drive A3
Barrie, Ontario Canada L4N 8X1
Have a pair of 170 super pow wow ALASKA fat 128 underfoot pow skis. Used 3 runs in japan. drilled for NTN. Literally brand new perfect condition not a mark on them. To short for me but beauty skis. Sell $325 ($1099 retail) ski only. if anyone wants them.
Also men’s medium ski clothing. Lots to choose from asics north face etc
posted Nov 13, 2016
Small Print: Ski Telemark is simply providing a service to connect equipment with users and takes no responsibility in any transactions.