Ski Telemark’s 37th Warm-Up Day is currently scheduled for Sat. Dec. 19th @ Mt. St. Louis Moonstone (MSLM)!
Forms are now available here: https://skitelemark.ca/covid-19-protocols-registration/
- all outdoors, proposed schedule:
- Participants meet instructors @ Ski Telemark’s vehicle on snow ready to fly @ 9:00 & 13:00 for instruction;
- Our instructor to client ratio is 1 to 4 this year.
- Please physical distance (2 ski lengths) and wear a mandatory face mask;
- Outfitting of rental equipment, pre-reserved, pre-paid between 8-9 am. only;
- Lunch bring your own, tailgate style 12:00-12:45 pm.;
- Return of rental equipment to Ski Telemark’s vehicle 15:00-16:00;
- Wrap-up @ 16:00.
- pre-registration and pre-payment required in advance by 18:00 on Tuesday, December 15th !
- lift ticket to be pre-purchased separately directly through MSLM website, unfortunately NO group rate will be available this year!
Our Registration Form and Day of Event Screening Declaration Form are now posted. Must be received by Ski Telemark’s office by Tuesday, DECEMBER 15th via email:firstname.lastname@example.org or office address: 1691 Oak Hill Road, Campbellcroft, Ontario L0A 1B0.
We will confirm and notify receipt of forms and payment via email.
Based on COVID Protocols:
- Pre-purchase your lift ticket at: www.mountstlouis.com as soon as MSLM opens their operating season – will post date.
- (a limited number of tickets will be available)
- Register and prepay Ski Telemark via e-transfer or mail-in with personal cheque payable to Ski Telemark by 18:00 on Tuesday, December 15, 2020.
- Remember to complete the Self-Assessment and email to Ski Telemark within 24 hours of the event. Otherwise, we cannot accept your participation .
- Arrive at MSLM on December 19th, meet at Ski Telemark’s vehicle ready to go for 9:00 am.
- Get your gear on in your vehicle. Those participants whom have pre-reserved rental equipment, come and be outfitted at Ski Telemark’s vehicle.
- Join one of our small groups for instructional clinics @ 9:00 and 13:00 (Masks & Helmets are Mandatory)
- Likely 1 or 2 per chair ride (except in “family” groupings). Please see: https://mountstlouis.com/ (bottom of the page) for more details…
- Pack your tailgate lunch
- Return of rental equipment, 15:00-16:00 pm., Wrap-up @ 16:00!
We, Ski Telemark and instructors, are very grateful for your understanding and compliance with these protocols to help-us all CELEBRATE FREE-HEEL and FUN on SNOW!
Ski Telemark Calendar for 2021 is currently tentative with of our COVID-19 Protocols. (Note: Unfortunately, due to private ski club guest policies, we cannot invite guests to participate this year at private clubs)
- We are looking forward to providing pre-reserved and pre-paid Instruction & Equipment Rental on:
- Wed. Evenings @ Earl Bales Ski & Snowboard Centre, commencing 18:00-21:00 pm., every hour on the hour from Jan. 6 to Feb. 24, 2021 (currently in grey zone – more information soon)
- Fridays @ Mt. St. Louis Moonstone Resort, commencing 9:00 am. – 13:00 pm., every hour on the hour from Jan. 8 to Feb. 26, 2021
- Please check-in as details forthcoming!
Getting stoked to be on snow with you! Thank you for your cooperation and support! Holly, Steve & Ski Telemark Instructors