For me, telemark skiing is a beautiful dance on snow! With it’s versatility and adaptability to terrain and snow conditions, the inherent rhythms of the telemark turn distinguish each individual telemark skier’s performance and style. Through this understanding, I emphasize skiing with feeling the snow under foot, discovering one’s own signature, and mastering all skiing techniques on one set of equipment. Skiing becomes an artistic and athletic expression of self.
Holly & Steve are featured in Squire John’s Soul Stories
As Ski Telemark’s Director, for our students I focus with our committed team of instructors on delivering quality instructional service that provides a safe, positive learning environment and comprehensive motor performance outcome. Our goal is for each telemark skier to achieve their best technical performance and to be engaged through utilization of progressive drills, exercises and various teaching methodologies that enhance growth and development.
- Director – Ski Telemark
- CANSI Telemark Instructor Level III, Level I Course Conductor
- World Cup Telemark Competitor – National Telemark Ski Team (Masters) ’91-’95
- Canadian Telemark Champion – ’92
- Advisor to Telemark Ski Canada Telemark, Telemark Ski Ontario
- International Telemark Committee Member – ’87-’95
- Co-Founder of Telemark Ski Canada Telemark – Board Member ’85-’95
- Founder, Telemark Ontario (now TSO)