Moving ahead with ST Warm-Up Day currently scheduled for Sat. Dec. 19th @ Mt. St. Louis Moonstone – all outdoors, pre-register and payment required in advance of event with lift ticket to be pre-purchased.
(Due to long term weather forecasts, MSLM has suggested we move Warm-Up Day to Dec 19th from Dec 12th)
Further details, Registration Form and Day of Event Screening Declaration Form forthcoming.
Ski Telemark Calendar for 2021 is currently being prepared with COVID-19 Protocols. We are looking forward to provision of Instruction & Equipment Rental on Wed. Evenings @ Earl Bales Ski & Snowboard Centre and Friday’s @ Mt. St. Louis Moonstone Resort for Jan. and Feb.. Please check-in as details forthcoming! Getting stoked to be on snow with you!
As we are all self quarantining, help us with our “Legacy” mini-project. Send us your picture – past and present – we will post them together on our Legacy page: https://skitelemark.ca/legacy-then-now/. Take a look.
Clinics are available in three formats:
- The mid-week City Ski Program in North York (Toronto),
- Weekend clinics at selected resorts in Southern Ontario,
- Boutique Workshops,
- or contact our office to arrange private telemark lessons.
Please see our Calendar for locations and dates (December to March).
Where can Telemark take you? Check these searches out…
- Ski Telemark – Join us in Sun Peaks in March 2020.
- Racing? Check out Parallel Sprint Telemark in this google search…
- Backcountry? Powder? Check these out…
Ski Telemark can get you started…
Ski Telemark’s 35th Warm-Up Day Video