Telemark skiing is an escape: an escape from the ordinary world of alpine skiing. It is my pathway to the mountains, a stairway winding upwards which deposits me at the top of a snowy backcountry ridge of untracked powder that awaits my signature. Telemark skiing to me is about versatility; having tools at your disposal to adapt to different, and frequently challenging, conditions.
I am an analytical person. My teaching style is based on a skills based model, where I am able to take a student, and make them a more competent and more confident skier. The skier with the biggest grin wins!
- CANSI Telemark Instructor Level III
- CANSI Telemark Coach Entry Level – Trained
- CANSI Telemark Course Conductor Level III
- CSIA Instructor Level II
- CSCF Entry Level Coach – Certified
- CANSI National Technical Committee
- CANSI Ontario Telemark Director