Where Telemark Takes You
Follow the travels of Ski Telemark’s David Kilbourn at the Telemark World Championships March 13-19 at http://teleskiguy.wordpress.com/
Hokkaido, Japan for March 21 – April 3, 2010
Tokyo Tours and Ski Telemark have announced a Back Country Ski Tour to Hokkaido, Japan for March 21 – April 3, 2010.
If you are interested contact Ski Telemark – the contract and deposit are due by Thursday, February 4, 2010. Final balance is due Friday, February 19, 2010.
GROUP of 4: $ 6,654.00 CAD. per person
GROUP of 6: $ 5,233.00 CAD. per person
This includes the following:
* 11 Nights Accommodation as per itinerary, based on double occupancy;
* All transfers to and from Chitose AP return to Narita AP via mini-bus, train, taxi, limobus;
* Meals: 9 Dinners, 5 Lunches, 11 Breakfasts;
* Full Tour Services of Tour Conductor, 8 Days Services of Local Mountain Guide;
* All Service Gratuities with the exception of Tour Conductor, Local Mountain Guide, and applicable taxes.
We are very excited about this tour. It will be a trip of a lifetime!
Le Massif Telemark Rendezvous
In 2008 — Le Massif ski tour was fabulous and fun had by all!!! Le Massif boasted over 400 cm of base with sunny skies, we all skied our hearts out! Trees, glades, bumps and GS course were the highlights of our telemark skiing! Stephane Perreault, our guide and coach kept asking us all to look out over the St. Lawrence river and take in the beauty! Haute cuisine and the ambience of the new restaurant Au 51 and Auberge Otis added to the cultural experience! Over 300 telemarkers in attendance, Holly and her son, David represented Ontario in the bump fest and garnered courage to plummet down the course and take big air! Michael, our youngest telemarker kept us connected and in awe! Our special thanks to Le Massif clients!
Here is the 2008 pdf flyer – large 1.1 MB file
Look out for updates on other Ski Telemark travel opportunities (which may include):
- Backcountry Powder Tour to Japan (cancelled for 2008)
- tour to NATO Telefest at Mad River Glen – total cost TBA…