Mark Your Calendar!
Ski Telemark’s 38th annual Warm-up Day will be on our backup day Saturday, December 11th 2021 at Mt. St. Louis Moonstone Resort.
Registration and payment must be completed by Thurs. Dec. 9th @ 18:00.
- Warm-Up Day Registration Form.
- COVID Self Assessment and Disclosure Waiver (updated Nov 2021).
- Covid-19 Policies and Protocols (updated DEC 2021)
- Warm Up Day Poster
- All participants must present their COVID Vaccination Certificate upon arrival to Mt. St. Louis Moonstone’s parking lot.
- Please see https://mountstlouis.com/ for lift tickets and more details.
- Small groups.
- Dinner option
- Our Après Ski Presentation will be conducted by Gord Baker of WHHSTA:
Explore Ontario’s best powder with WWHSTA
Tree skiing powder snow in central Ontario?
You bet there is!
The West Wind Highlands Ski Touring Association (WWHSTA) is a registered not-for-profit association formed in 2020 to advocate for and support the development of self-propelled winter backcountry touring opportunities in Muskoka, the Almaquin Highlands, Haliburton and surrounding areas.
Our group embraces the enjoyment of the deep snowpack brought to our region by the west winds off Georgian Bay. The region’s wonderful open hardwood forests and the undulating topography offers a beautiful canvas for exploration and, every now and then, a few turns of pure joy.
If you enjoy winter in Ontario on AT gear, telemark skis, a snowboard or nordic backcountry gear, WWHSTA is a group that will introduce you to a new community, new areas, shared information and learning opportunities.
Gord Baker and Jeff Edwards are long-time tele skiers and WWHSTA board members. They will be on hand to share information about equipment, locations and how to get involved with WWHSTA.